Monday, November 26, 2012

Productive.

Having my parents around has been wonderful. They are super talented and wise and helpful. Mostly I love how they are lovin' on Eli, forming a bond with him, teaching him stuff, playing around, and let's be honest: watching him so I can get stuff done! There's a whole new meaning to productive when I have live-in childcare!

It will be a sad, sad day come Wednesday when Eli looks up and doesn't have doting Grammy or goofy Gramps around.

I've been too busy to be on the computer (except some online shopping... I bought toilet paper online today for a great deal... yes, I did). No time for facebook or pinterest or blogs, not when I can have real face time with family. Plus my mom actually did some of my pinterest projects, I'll show you some later. 

We did take (and order) their Christmas cards today. And Eli kept photo-bombing them. Hilarious. I think he may have a complex... like an "all photo shoots must be about me" complex. I have created a monster. Sigh. To keep you hanging, here's a shot from our morning:

Pretty A-dorable.

-Heather

No comments: