Thursday, November 15, 2012

Land-O-Lakes.

I sent my beloved Nikon in for service before heading to MN. Something has been finicky about it and I wanted it checked out before my warranty expired. Not having my camera with me is tough and I didn't take nearly the amount of photos I wanted while using my sister's camera. That also might have something to do with how we stayed inside most of the time. I like natural lighting outside photos, they are always the best. Sometimes you just have to let that go and capture the moment.

Here are a few of my favorite shots and favorite moments from our trip. I have no photos of our karaoke dance session. Darn.

First, my sister fed Eli some frozen custard from Culvers (I heart Culvers). Custard is ice cream but better. I didn't really know she was going to feed it to him... but she has the right to spoil I guess. He was a big fan. Big.

More!? She even got him to SAY more and thank you... which he has never done and hasn't done since.
He had a lot of energy after his sugar-fest.
Eli was dressed up in a bathrobe. Then Ava bossed him around some.
There was a lot of this too. Most of the time Eli was up for whatever shenanigans the girls could throw at him. Other times he just needed some peace and quiet.
And sometimes he was too quiet for awhile and I would find him into something... like the snack cupboard.
There was plenty of fun time with Uncle Jeff.

Aren't blanket forts the best?
And playing dress up?



I was going to get a really sweet photo of Eli and his aunt and uncle. I forgot. This is all I got.
More photos of the cousins soon...

-Heather

No comments: