Monday, January 28, 2013

It Depends.

I am very much an "It Depends" type of person. If you were to ask me a number of random get-to-know-you type questions, I most likely would want to start my answer with "It depends..." I don't know what that makes me... high maintenance? detailed? ornery? picky? I'll say I'm just specific.

If you ask me "beaches or mountains" I will say "It depends on what for..." (And truth be told, I'd probably choose the flat land/lake category over either). I'd say "It depends..." for "chocolate or vanilla". Same goes for "rock or classic, "right or left" and thousand other this or that questions. It's hard for me to make a full-on bid for one side when I don't fully know the situation surrounding my decision.

But one "this or that" is really easy for me to make. I completely prefer one to the other. I will always, always choose matte over glossy.

Hands-down. Matte wins.

Glossy is so lame. I really don't like it and wish I never had to have glossy prints made. When I accidentally ordered glossy prints and got them last week, I realized how against them I was. Do you have any of these wildly opinionated thoughts on seemingly unimportant things? Or is that just me?

-Heather

1 comment:

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Plus, matte doesn't show fingerprints. ;) True story!