Thursday, January 10, 2013

Theme Days: Star Wars.

My first sickness of the season happened Christmas night. You have to know I was sick when you find out I didn't take a single photo for almost two days. I don't have any proof of our Mexican Day... which is too bad since it was quite memorable with the little stick-on mustaches and hats. We had a dance contest and a pinata and some darn good food, too.

Greg took just a couple photos and I found this one which shows what I did for a few days:


But Thursday night I knew I needed to at least take a few photos because we were having Star Wars Day! Mary even got in the spirit with the old school Star Wars blanket turned Jedi Robe! Eli thought she was hilarious. As always!



Uncle Chris took us all out to Space Aliens. They have a small arcade. The kids (big and small) had fun!

I guess they sort of liked this stuff growing up.


John was such a sucker for stories of swords and great battles!
Eli is displaying his best "wow!" face. Matt won 1,000 tickets and they printed slowly to add to the fun.

We gave Isaiah this awesome Darth Vader hoodie... I didn't get a good photo of it, but it is so cool!
Do it again, we must!

-Heather

No comments: