Monday, January 7, 2013

Slugs.

I know I promised a buttload of photos but life around the K house has not been conducive to accomplishing much of anything. Eli and I both got colds up in ND that went away before we came back. Then after a few days home, we got sick again. And the sickness came back with vengeance.

I went to the doctor today. I have the flu and a sinus infection. I currently have no voice. I really felt mediocre all weekend but today has been the worst. Advil just broke my fever and the drugs are working enough to type up this blog post... Though this will probably be the only thing I accomplish today!

So if you drive by Linda Street, don't judge that my garland is still out (and yes my tree is still up). At this rate, hopefully it'll be put away by February.

For now, here's a pic of the sickies during a happy moment yesterday when Eli realized that was him staring back at himself on the phone. Don't be deceived though, we are complete slugs 99% of the time.

-Heather

UPDATE: I woke up the next day with PINK EYE. Seriously.

No comments: