Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bonus Visits.

We had one day of seeing some other special people while in Arizona. We met up with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Kasowski "The Greats" for lunch. They were in AZ visiting their daughter, our lovely Aunt Donna, who we don't see often enough. Always a smiling fun time!

Eli and "The Greats"
I'm taking the photo, obviously.
We love you, Great Aunt Donna!

Another fun, totally unplanned visit was with my former college roommate. Chris and I roomed together at UND and had a blast. Really, we were well suited. She's a gem. We also both married Gregs. We haven't seen each other since our wedding (has it been that long?!). Her Greg is a pilot so they live out in Washington state (and I suppose we just don't make it out northwest). They've had three mini-me's and it was super fun to see them in person. They were in Arizona visiting his extended family. So we got to see them for a quick park play date... all because she saw my post on facebook that we were in Arizona at the same time!

With the Irelands!
I wish more days of my life involved seeing family and friends from around the country!

-Heather

No comments: