Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sitting on Sunday.

On our first day in Arizona, my husband, my mother, my sister, and my brother-in-law all left at 11am to head downtown for the World Baseball Classic (to cheer on the US of A). That meant my father and I were in charge of the three kiddos. We went out to lunch, to a park, and my dad got their kiddie pool rolling. It was a fun day but we were worn out by the time the crew came back at 7pm. Don't worry, I used "being on the kids all day" to get me out of other duties the rest of the week!

Grammy and the Lippert Girls

Notice the kid in the shade with the sunshirt and the girls carefree in the sun! Don't worry, I put on sunscreen. And I couldn't find the pool toys so colanders were it!
On the way to lunch. If you're happy and you know it...
Sweet sisters.
Being taken over with grandkids!
It's hard to get a sweet shot of this little tornado!
These park toys are old school and that is why they are fun.
Really fun!
And then... we crashed:

-Heather

No comments: