Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ta Da.

Our photographer was into hands-on-waist poses. In a few photos, it looks alright. In others, it's downright funny. But I'm just happy to have us all-together in a shot. I wore white pants. Right when we got to the site, I bent to the ground to get Eli a snack and I got my knee muddy. Reason #1 why I am not suited for white pants.

Us.
Eli says "Grammy" like "Grappy" and it's quite adorable.
Missing Maelee here.
Family.
Some of our favorite people on earth.
I feel like we are sort of, finally getting rid of the colds we acquired while in Arizona. It's been over a week of resting and trying to recoup (and not cleaning, my house can tell you that!). I bet we'll be all fine and healthy about the time we get on a plane again in a little over two weeks!

-Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I love this whole family, too! What wonderful pictures....I can picture sweet Maelee with those little girls and big brother, Eli! We are missing her, too....Aunt Ruthie