Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Posers.

Tuesday we had our family photo taken. My mom found a groupon for a photographer. Being the photo snob that I am, I looked at their web site ahead of time. I was so disappointed. It was a sub-par site with bad design and all their photographs looked like church directory photos. Not impressed. I shared my concerns (can't keep it to myself, me so critical) so we all had low expectations and requested outside shots. And we were pleasantly surprised! The photographer was a nice guy and even though his style is typical formal posed, we got a few good shots. The setting was beautiful, weather perfect. That helps a TON (this coming from our K family shots in December in ND... 16 degrees means you only get a few shots and that's it).

I'll share the officials once I get the CD, but here's a few I took during the day:

Walking to our shoot site. They look quite regal here.
Ah, Arizona. Actually I think this looks more like Florida.
Hard to take a bad photo in this scenery.
My dad was so amused at my crazy antics trying to get Ava to smile, he took this photo. Notice the ORANGE tree behind me. Being a ND gal, citrus trees just tickle me pink.

She WOULD NOT smile for the official shots. But when I'm taking goofy shots, then she smiles.
She actually has her hands folded in anger in the Lippert family shot. Hilarious.
Jeff looks good!
Love this face.

Ali's got a good uncle.
Eli found an orange and thought it was a ball. They played with it until it cracked in two.
Then he ate some.

Can't get much sweeter than an Ava hug.
-Heather

No comments: