Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wave.

 

Our little girl last week was waving to ya. Pretty sweet, eh?

And praise be, I had another appointment this morning where all seems fine and dandy with this little girl. June will be a long stretch for me. My next appointment isn't until July 1 when they due glucose testing as well as a bucket-load of blood work. Baby girl will start to be in "viable stage" come that time, too (where she could survive (albeit with major issues and NICU time) if born). Once I know she could survive outside the womb, it makes it all a little more real. I'll start to have loads more appointments and ultrasounds once she hits that point too.

I have been feeling pretty good the last few weeks. Greg was home sick half of Tuesday and all day Wednesday and it looks like both Eli and I escaped whatever he had, so thankful for that. My headaches are happening less frequently and for less time... let's hope I'll just be done with those for the duration of this pregnancy! And I have more energy for the most part. I still have moments where I can think of nothing but sleep, but overall I'm a fan of this stage of pregnancy. This last week especially has brought out the bump in full force, though not enough to be uncomfortable. I'll post proof of that soon.

For now, rejoice with us in this gift and the fact we are over half way there! Wowzers!

-Heather

2 comments:

Let Love Grow said...

Rejoicing!!

Anonymous said...

Little Lovey waving hello! Brings a big smile to this Grandma's face. Missing ya'll! Grandma K