Saturday, June 8, 2013

Week Pics.

I'm a big fan of June. I just think it's a fabulous month. If I knew baby girl was full-term right now, I'd love nothing more than to have a June girl because I happen to think it's the best month for a birthday. (Of course, of course, any time a baby is born alive is a flippin' miracle and is therefore a great day for a birthday. Still, I'm allowed to have a bias).

So how about some Eli photos from our first week in June?

Mama's boy.

He wanted to wear a hat so I broke out this one the Lipperts gave him, then decided he could go full-on Twins that day. Doesn't he just look like a big boy?
Chillin' out with his best bud, Caleb.
Isn't this just adorable?
I give Eli my phone when I'm in a store sometimes. As you can see, I was shopping in the girls section (YAY!) and he found himself a place to plop down. Perhaps he realizes he will spend many hours doing this in the future.
Playing in the rain fun!
I checked Greg's phone for photos to put on here from the week but all he has are six videos he took (and if it were easy to upload those here I would). But to prove Eli loves spending time with his daddy, here's a screen shot:

Just a screen shot, but perhaps I'll get a video on here soon.
Today we got to be a part of a fun surprise 30th birthday party for our friend Sidni. It was loads of fun... no one does surprises anymore. And tonight is date night! So all in all, a very nice first week of June.

-Heather

No comments: