Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Berry Cute.

Last week Eli and I were at the mall getting a few errands run, riding the carousal, you know, important stuff. I was trying to make it quick because Eli shopping for long periods of time is a bad idea. We were strolling by Gymboree and I saw some sale bins. They just beckon me. I went to the girl side (happy sigh) and found this hat. It was 99 cents. I wanted to cry I was so excited to have a reason to buy it. We promptly paid and left because 1. I didn't want to have a screaming kid in the store and 2. I didn't want to buy everything in sight.

He found it today and said "baby sister hat" and I asked him if he wanted to try it on. He was entertained for a few minutes!

Strawberry!
What a fun day it will be putting her in this hat for the first time. I can't wait to show you that photo!

-Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes my heart happy. I am so excited to see baby girl Grether with this hat on! Eli is so adorable... "baby sister hat". LOVE!
Auntie Amy