Monday, July 29, 2013

She's Good!

Baby girl made it just fine through this month of crazy, praise be. She is measuring normal. She's breech but that's not a concern yet (or ever really...it's okay if I end up with a csection, not ideal but I don't care as long as she's alive).

Grateful she's doing fine thus far. I was nervous during the ultrasound this morning, all the fear I hadn't had time to worry on sort of came at me. But she was fine and there was peace in seeing her sweet profile and hand waving to me.  I'm getting really excited to hold this baby girl!!

Love.
-Heather

1 comment:

Dori said...

Great news! I hope you had a good time at your going-away shindig and all flights, miles, connections, U-hauls, etc go smoothly tomorrow. We will miss holding Baby Girl but look forward to continued grace in the shape of a healthy Little One to come. Love you... happy North Dakota to ya! 'Bye bye Eli' :)