Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Contract and Such.

We have our South Carolina house under contract to close mid-March!

Enter applause and general gratitude!

It's a little underwhelming, perhaps, because we are going to be paying money to sell it... so that's a downer. But overall we are glad to be able to close that chapter and be able to move forward. Actually we are sad to close that chapter but you know what I mean.

We hope everything with the buyer and their lender works out so that we really do close mid-March. Their realtor is perhaps not quite on top of things. But the buyer's lending company is legit and I guess that's more important. So we hope for all that to get tied up nicely. With a bow.

And here's to hoping we'll be able to find a home here that could be our home for years to come. Many details are unknown on that, loan-wise and whatnot, but we are hopefully going to get that ball rolling soon. The market here is less than ideal for buyers.


In other news, I am thinking about finding a part-time job (in my ideal situation, I'd work part-time and stay home part-time). Finding good part-time daycare and finding a job worth it for me is admittedly quite a long stretch. Greg looked one day and found a job he thought sounded fitting for me. I applied for it and actually got an interview last week. I think it could be a super great fit but I understand they may not think so and that's okay. It was a gift to just do an interview and let professional Heather out a bit. Again, it's really a long shot to find a part-time job I really want to do, get offered it, have it pay well enough and find great part-time daycare for our two littles. We shall see.
 
-Heather

No comments: