Monday, February 10, 2014

Four Month Cutie. Take Two.

Thank God for a little tape and tiny scissors. I was able to get my memory card working enough to get these photos off it. I ordered a new one, however, as I don't want to live life without a working memory card. There's probably a life lesson there... 

Here's our sweetie!
Toes still a "V"
Tongue still sticks out.

"Get out of my shot, big bro!"

More Four Month Annalee Updates For Those That Need Details:

She likes her milk. Loves it. She always wants it five minutes ago. She knows a bottle when she sees one and sometimes she even tries (and succeeds) at holding it to her mouth herself! 

She still spits up milk often. I call her "fountain" sometimes. Her meds help but we are all looking forward to when her little sphincter or whatever matures and we won't have such massive amounts all over. Imagine all her laundry and then ours because she spits up on our clothes every.single.day. If Greg ever feeds her before he goes to work, he wears a blanket over himself.

Because she's noisy, we don't let her sleep in her own crib in our room. We are mean. Instead she sleeps in the pack-n-play in the storage room. I feel pretty bad about this. Greg assures me there will be no lasting damage and that there a millions of kids sleeping in much, much worse. (sadly). Still I wish for her own special space. Actually I wish for that for all of us!

She is not sleeping very awesome. She went back to waking up twice to eat. And last night, since she has a little congestion, she was up frequently. But 

She does not roll over but I think she's really starting to try!

She likes the play mat, same one Eli used. And her favorite is the elephant because she can somewhat grab the rings on it. Makes her seem like a big girl when she's playing with a toy!

If I had to guess, her first word will be something that means "Eli". She loves to follow all his action with her eyes. Of course she loves me and Greg, too.

She's still in her bigger three-month clothes but is slowly getting ready for six-month. I am looking forward to opening that bin!

Her eyes really do light up when she smiles! 

And her hair... well it's still red awesome and cause for random stranger comments! She's got a little bald patch on the back from laying down too much. And the top hairs are all wild and crazy... some are inches longer than others! I am pretty sure she could master "the comb over" right now, too. Nothing a bow or headband can't fix! Also the ears are definitely sticky-outy!

She can giggle now! And coo. Right now she wants my attention and she's sort of talking to me. I look at her, she coos. It's cute. I better go!

-A's Mom

No comments: