Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Valentine.

This is the Valentine's Day outfit that I had bought for Maelee to wear today. I think we all can agree it would have been precious to see her little butt in these plaid pants along with this heart cardigan. Melt.My.Heart.Cute.

And for those of you that are wondering, I will not be dressing our little man in heart gear next year. He's a boy and I don't think he'd approve. Thankfully I have nieces I can send valentines and gifts to, so that will help in my missing our little Valentine.

Soon to come: photos of the little man's room fabric!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What an adorable outfit! Can't wait to see pics of the new fabric.
Lauren

TheSpeights said...

With that red hair and this outfit... what fantastic pictures that would have made! I love you four and think of Maelee daily. I know days like this are hard and no matter what the Lord blesses you with, Maelee will always be missed. I pray for you guys all the time. Holla at me when you want to get together again! Lunch was fun and I love getting to catch up.
-Court