Monday, February 28, 2011

Answered.

I really wanted February to fly by. I prayed for that. I wrote about that. I told people that.

And it did!

Today is the last day of February (glad for no 2011 leap year). I had an appointment with the doctor today. We are in the home stretch now. Our little guy is almost 29 weeks and is doing well from all we can tell. He would most likely survive, with some serious time in the NICU, if born now. That's not best case scenario, of course, but it gives some relief that we didn't have before.

We have an ultrasound on Thursday and one again in two weeks and then probably weekly after that, maybe even bi-weekly.

There are many tasks that I want to accomplish before baby's arrival. One of them is to finish the page on our blog on how to help those who are grieving a baby loss. If that doesn't get done, that's okay, I'll just point people elsewhere (like this great post last week from Molly Piper "When you want to say, "I can't imagine," just try).

But for today, I'll get a few things done, be grateful February is over, and start wishing March away:)

-Heather

1 comment:

TheSpeights said...

Counting the days away with you!
Love you four!