Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Post Time.

Here's a glimpse of what I'm thankful for tonight:

*a new Maelee necklace to wear
*my friend Heather for finding chocolate Twizzlers and helping me fulfill another craving
*our little man's consistent movements, a definite gift of grace, especially on this last tough Sunday
*good friends you don't have to clean your house for
*all the books that shaped my childhood and trying to find them again
*coupons and daily deals and buying 720 wipes for $1.51 today
*our mailman's exceptional service
*spending the first 18 years of my life in one solidly great house
*february going by quickly and smoothly thus far
*my mother-in-law hosting and leading a Norwex party for me in FL when I didn't have the gumption to travel at 26 weeks
*janitors that clean up stranger's messes day in and day out
*our new microwave that works and looks way better than our old one
*living in a city that recycles broken microwaves
*sleep and the opportunity to get a lot of it
*the peach I splurged on today and the small miracle it took to get it from Chile to SC in the new local Publix (ironically next to a peach field)
*my stinkin' hilarious husband
*hitting print from the laptop in the living room and hearing our printer print in the office room
*being okay with being just an Israelite, not feeling like I need to be a Moses or a David or the star of the show.
*finding the fabric for the little man's room and being very excited to get it on sale tomorrow and buy the whole nine yards, literally

-Heather

3 comments:

TheSpeights said...

I love this post. I have nothing else to offer, but that. I'm glad to hear you happy and baby is well. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Let Love Grow said...

I nominated you for a blog award :-)

Rebekah said...

Right now I am thankful for a girl named Heather and her willingness to share life and her heart with me. You are a blessing, friend!