Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chin(s) Issue.

I post a lot of photos of Eli being adorable, handsome, snuggable-loveable... the adjectives could go on and on. Greg said Eli is inspiring others to have kids because Eli is so darn cute. I'm sure he will be happy to hear that when he's older. Right now, he's got some not-so-cute skin rash under his chin(s). It's very hard to keep this area dry with his spit up, drool and almost constant hands-in-mouth-ness. Thus, little patches of eczema or whatever are attacking his 'lil chin (plus redness in that crevice you can't even see in this photo):
 
It's not so cute, eh? Our pediatrician told us to put some cortisone cream on and that is making it better... hopefully soon it'll go away enough to where Eli won't scream bloody murder when we try dry that area after bath time. Poor guy. I guess this is one downfall to having a smooshy, chunky baby.

Of course, he's still cute, rashes and all. Here's some photos to prove that, in case you needed some proof.


The mohawk is still here, just thinner! 

Big belly boy!

These stackers are made from recycled milk jugs. Love them.

This one just makes me smile.
-Eli's Mom

3 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my goodness he is A-DOR-ABLE!!!! He just gets cuter and cuter!

Rebekah said...

Seriously? Could he get any cuter? I wish I could hold him....

Anonymous said...

"Greg said Eli is inspiring others to have kids because Eli is so darn cute." Uh, yeah, that's an understatement. :) Red-headed baby fever!!! I wish I could hold Eli too! Sending love from up north (no snow! yet)... Auntie Amy