Sunday, October 9, 2011

So Long Sleeveless.

Since cooler weather is approaching (it is, right?!?!), I decided to try wear out some of Eli's summer gear before it gets packed away to the attic. His bare arms are so stinkin' adorable. I had him in this sweet brown and blue monkey number on Friday so we went out on the front porch for a photo shoot. The problem is I have too many photos to choose from! This may get a little excessive... but don't judge me. It's hard to narrow down the cuteness of my blue-eyed boy.

 Don't mess with my bib.




 The event that brings us much, much enjoyment each weekday: Daddy's home!
 So glad you are home, Dad!


Ironically, as I am going through the 50+ photos I took of him being one happy baby on Friday, I can actually hear him screaming loudly protesting his nap. We've had a rough go of it the past day... I got a nasty migraine last night and Eli was having sympathy pains and up much of the night as well. We have one overly-tired boy and a few exhausted parents today! Very grateful for a day of rest!

-Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how my heart is filled with joy to see little Eli in all of his chubbiness! These pictures are adorable...which I could hold your precious little guy again....enjoy those last few days of warmth. Ours are coming to an end very quickly! Love to you all! Aunt Ruth