Friday, April 13, 2012

Like this.

If you are on facebook, please go HERE or to my profile and see the photo I shared from our library's site of Eli "reading". If you like it by 5pm today, your "vote" will count for Eli to win a $100 gift card! He needs to get the most votes... so we need like 40 more likes:) Worth a shot, eh?

If you want to "share" the photo on your page so random people I don't know can like it, feel free.

We are heading to the doctor this morning. The little man has an ear infection (I think). Also Eli was "evaluated" yesterday morning by the consultant lady and we'll get results in a few weeks if he qualifies for physical therapy or development help or whatever he needs to start crawling/pulling up/sucking (those are the areas he lacks). More on that later!

-Heather

UPDATE: No ear infection! That's good news but it doesn't explain the crabby or the random ear pulling. I guess we'll go with teeth. I had ulterior motives, however. I wanted to talk to our doctor about weaning Eli and his no-crawling stuff. She gave the okay to try whole milk (I feel like I'm running dry and Eli's not getting enough). She also is going to call the coordinator that came over yesterday to expedite the process. All in all, worth the $20 co-pay!

And YES, go vote/like Eli by 5pm today! We only need 20-25 more likes I think!

UPDATE 2: Eli won! I'm pretty amazed at social media where in under 24 hours, Eli got 99 votes! Plus a few more for good measure. I think I became slightly obsessed with it yesterday, I guess we don't usually win things. I'm not sure what store the $100 gift card is from... so here's hoping it's someplace awesome and not like Chad's Plumbing Supplies or Palmetto Fire Hydrants. I'll let you know. Thanks to all our friends and family that "liked" Eli and continue to like him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote twice. Two facebook accounts. What a great looking boy. Love the hat for Easter.
JulieMae

Mike, Cindy, Luke and Anna Elizabeth said...

I think Luke should get half the $$ since he picked that book out for Eli! :)

Rebekah said...

I can't believe that in the only 2 days of the year when I haven't been able to get to a computer, I missed the chance to like Eli on Facebook... I for sure would have. I would have even loved him if it would have helped.