Friday, April 27, 2012

Now Onto Years.

I adore baby-through-the-month shots. They always fascinate me. I remember the day Eli was one month old. My sister was here and I quickly stuck him in his car seat with this blanket from the Lindvigs and took a few photos. I wish I would have had Pinterest back then... I would have done some ridiculously cute things if so (same tie, holding his month number, holding the same toy, etc). But maybe that would have been too much each month, eh?

The brown blanket in his car seat was easy. He did grow out of this car seat months ago and now he just wants to sit up in it. And as you can see in month eight I got a new camera and thus the rest of the months the brown blanket doesn't quite look the same, go figure! But I did it, I took a photo each month on the 27th (except July, we were traveling then so I took it the next day). It's not going to win any creativity awards but the kid surely might win a cutest kid on the block award!

And yes, this year has gone fairly quickly. I mean our sweet seven pounds, one ounce of a boy is one! It's crazy we won't be counting in months anymore, we have moved on to years. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love seeing Eli grow up and change and become a little Kasowski.

-One Happy Mama

1 comment:

Tengesdal 4 said...

Get a seat up front at the wedding so I can sneak lots of peeks at your handsome little guy!!! Can't wait to see this precious family in person!