Thursday, April 12, 2012

First Easter.

Eli's First Easter 
He didn't get too excited about the contents of his Easter basket. More just the handle.

But he was the cutest kid at church (slightly biased of course). Check out the hat!

Eli loves, loves, loves to ride on Daddy's shoulders!

Don't you just want to hug him?

The pants didn't make this photo with Gramps. Still cute though.

Two sets of hands that I just adore...

Of course I thought of Maelee often on Easter Sunday... and admittedly it's a little harder for me to get into the holiday itself with all the memories of her (the reason for/behind Easter (Jesus has Risen!) I fully rejoice in however). Instead of a full-on meal, I requested we just have my dad's oh-so-yummy omelets. Odd, but it was great. We sat in our backyard and just enjoyed the meal on a gorgeous spring day. Then Eli took a long nap while we just relaxed outside. So grateful my parents were here and grateful for Eli to be alive with us.

-Heather

No comments: