Monday, April 30, 2012

Seven!

Greg and I have been married for seven years today. It was a cold, snowy day in Grand Forks, North Dakota back in 2005 when we said our vows in front of some really great people. Today we went out on a lunch date and then went and put our feet in the sand. Not quite Jamaica beach sand... more like the banks of the Missouri river sand. Great stuff. It was a beautiful day out there and so peaceful. Exactly how you want a spend every Monday if you could. Almost 70 degrees and sunny with a sky so huge you just want to reach out and take a bite out of it.

But even if the weather was crappy today, it still would have been enjoyable because I got to spend it with my favorite person in the world. I love my husband and I am so grateful to be married to him. I wish there were more Greg Kasowski's in the world, then there would be a whole lot more happy wives out there.

That's not creepy, is it?

I'll spare the mushy romantic fluffy words because Greg's not a fan of me gushing about him. Just know he's a catch and I'm giddy about life with him.

-Greg's Wife

1 comment:

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

7 years already? Wow.

We're almost at 5 years.