Wednesday, October 24, 2012

3 and 3.

Really these shots are mostly for one doting Grandma but feel free to love them, too. And instead of doubling up, you can see some great shots of us at my sister-in-law's blog here. Love this sister. Jill was so gracious to stop and look at many of Maelee's things and I'm so madly glad for that. The last time I saw her I was pregnant with Maelee and don't think for a moment that thought didn't cross my mind often. I wish there was another red-head in this cousin shot, another girl to make it three and three.

Love.

Vivi says "Eli those pants clash with your shirt."
The parents and their firstborn.
How crazy blessed are we to have married Kasowski men?!
John John is pure adorableness.
Alright, that's the photo blast of our time with this much-loved family. Stay tuned for a sneak peak at one Mr. Eli's Halloween costume. 

-Heather

No comments: