Tuesday, October 23, 2012

3 Into 2.

We have had to squeeze three years of family moments and celebrations and bonding into two weekends with our much-loved China crew. We had less than 48 hours with them and we filled it with a whole lot of happy. At one point, my brother-in-law said "I think we've got enough photos" and I'm fairly certain I did a little gasp!

And you know I did not listen to him and just kept snapping away.

our not-planted garden turned sandbox

baseball brothers

holy moly - trying to get a quick family shot with six, not easy!

we'll try again in december

just cute

sunset lighting on two cousins - love how sweet marian is to eli

oldest and youngest - sibling love

slide fun!

a pretty fantastic auntie and uncle here!

there was much giggling and laughter

this kid cracks me up - here he is walking silly and being "scary hippo"

goofy kiddos that i adore

this happened often in our short time together!
That's round one... round two of photo blast will come tomorrow.

-Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these photos. As far as this Grandma/NaiNai is concerned there can never b too many photos.