Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Yoda He Is!

And my-oh-my cute, he is! We decided Jon's idea works - use both. Light saber in belt, stick in hand.






My mom will be so proud because I actually sewed this thing. But really, a jedi robe is the best thing to sew because it's okay to look all tattered. The stitches are so pathetic I will hide it when she comes to visit so she can't critique. The hat was crocheted by my fabulous friend Cindy. She can make you a yoda hat in any size, just let her know.

Now I must admit, I did not know who Yoda was until I was married and introduced into Star Wars. I am better for it, of course.

And obviously we wish we had our strawberry here with us... though this year she probably would have been Princess Leia and wondering why that princess doesn't have wings and a wand.

We are so glad for this cute boy in our lives and for getting to celebrate holidays with him!

-Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures just made my day. TOOOOO CUTE FOR WORDS! Grandma K

Anonymous said...

Grammy thinks he's way cute too, and I am so proud of you, Heather, for actually SEWING? I will not look at the quality.