Sunday, April 7, 2013

Another One To Love.

Eli did some sidewalk chalk for you today:


Oh yea!
Protective (and loving) brother.
Growing Family
I did plan on telling y'all sooner. But we didn't want to rain in on the Brown's baby announcement. Then it was just too close to Maelee's season and I couldn't handle that. I am twelve weeks along now(!!) and I have an appointment in the morning to see how things are progressing with this little one (not more, we did have an early ultrasound and there was just one in there). 

I have done much processing the last weeks and I look forward to sharing with you soon. 

Please join us in thanking God for this child, this gift to us, and praying for him or her and us in the next months to come...

Eeek!

-Heather

UPDATE: Baby is alive as of this morning! His/Her little heartbeat was 162 when the nurse could get it (they were sure moving around) and all else was looking fine! 

5 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

:)

Let Love Grow said...

That's Awesome!!

lissare14 said...

Congratulations Heather and family! I will be praying for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy!
Lissa

Anonymous said...

I bet Eli will be just a great big Bro like his Daddy was. We love this little one so much already! Mom and Grandma K

Erin Simon said...

Congrats! So exciting- praying for you all and trusting for a healthy happy pregnancy!