Thursday, April 11, 2013

April (Snow) Showers.

We are in MN. Crazy, right? What's really crazy is the weather. Well only crazy if you aren't from around these parts. We came right before a lovely amount of snow showed up. The airport was even closed for a bit today.

We came for a wedding so missing it wouldn't have been good! Greg's a groomsmen in our friend Jaysen's marriage Saturday. Yay!

We also get to see my family because we're crashing at my sister's place. And my mom flew in from Arizona and my dad, who was in ND helping out my cousin, drove in too! That one was a surprise, so fun to see my dad when not expecting it.

Here's some phone shots from our time...

With the almost-marrieds!
My sister's deck.
My daddy.
Ava helping shovel. Had to force her to come inside.
Eli hating this white cold stuff. Or maybe it was the pink boots.
Sweet moments.
-Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Eli's pink boots! He doesn't seem to be enjoying himself in the snow. Poor South Carolina kid! :)

Auntie Amy