Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mr and Miss Kasowski.

My mom bought the kids these adorable outfits for Easter but since they won't be together, I put them on this morning. Later today Eli said "welcome to my school!" and was playing teacher (pretty sure he got that from our friends who homeschool that he spent time with this week). It was quite fitting because he was wearing a bow tie! And we called him "Mr. Kasowski" - what a sweet little professor!




Gah! Sibling matchiness! Love! Annalee has tulle under her dress to make it all fluffy. It's so adorable. I have a hat that matches so I guarantee you a photo shoot is in her future.

And sweet cousin Alexia was over today and I just can't help but share her adorableness too!


-Heather

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

they are so cute! you inspired an Easter outfit post of mine - but with a little different flare. we will not be as cute as your kids are next week. ha!