Thursday, May 19, 2011

Due Date 2.


Today is actually Eli's official due date. I am one happy camper that our boy has been outside the womb for the past three weeks versus still inside. In honor of that, I thought I'd take a short video and post it. It's mainly Eli having the hiccups... but that's what he was doing 20 minutes ago when I got this bright idea. You should be glad it's not video of 25 minutes ago... when he christened the play mat with a never-before-seen amount of monumental spit up.



-Heather

6 comments:

TheSpeights said...

I love him.

Jill K said...

so glad you're getting video of his babyness- even if there's not a super action plotline- it is Completely Worth Capturing and watching again and again.... what a treasure our sweet nephew is!

Love you Eli!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Eli! See You on Thursday! Ava likes your video! Auntie Am

Anonymous said...

Jeff says enjoy it now, they move soon!

Nikole said...

I love baby grunts.

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! I'm so glad things are going well and that you've gotten 3 extra weeks to love on him!

Love,
Ami