Friday, May 6, 2011

A Great Photographer...

Took some photos of our boy this morning. And here's a link to the sneak peak of some of the pics. What an awesome photographer that we already have a few great shots to see! Click here and get ready to see one seriously sweet boy!

It's an odd day for us. Maelee would be 13 months old today if she were here. And we spent it getting to take newborn photos of our rainbow boy. What a blessing.

AND the family has arrived! Grandpa Dale, Grandpa Lloyd and Auntie Amy are now all here. Let the celebrating and spoiling and fun begin!

-Heather

7 comments:

Nikole said...

Beautiful pictures! Enjoy your time with family and Mother's Day!

Let Love Grow said...

Oh seriously adorable. Thinking of Maelee too. :-) Wishing she could be here too.

Anonymous said...

Eli is absolutely handsome! Congrats to you Heather & Greg! I look forward to meeting him next time you are in Williston. Much love <3

SarahJ said...

Eli- Great work at your family photo shoot. I really love the one of you in the basket--you looked nice and cozy. I hope you have fun at your event tomorrow. I wish I could come and see you! Happy mother's day Heather!

LadyBugVicki said...

I am seriously having an awesome good time looking at these pics. They're all great. Just makes me wanna come and squeeze and kiss him myself!! What an incredible blessing!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! What a handsome, sweet son you have! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Both of your children have been very blessed!

Ami

Anonymous said...

I just had to tell you how adorable your little boy is.My heart broke for you when you lost Maelee, she was so beautiful.Now my heart is overflowing with joy that you get to have all these wonderful moments with your little son.What a beautiful family you are.
Joyce H (Kimberly S's. mom)