Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa Dale!

It's Grandpa Dale's birthday today! He doesn't really care much about his birthday... but I (Eli) am sure glad to get to spend the day with him.

My Grandpa Dale's hands are so HUGE! I think my hands will be like his someday. I like to have him hold me and I usually always fall asleep (even though he tries to get me to wake up) because his hands are comfy and his voice is so soothing.

3 Generations of Goofy Kasowskis

Dale Joseph
Gregory Joseph
Eli Joseph

I'm so glad to get my middle name (and a plethora of great traits) from two solidly amazing and handsome men!

Happy Birthday Grandpa K! I love you!

-Eli

Okay, Eli's mom is writing these posts and soon I'll get back to writing not from Eli's perspective... but it's just so fun to get to put words in his mouth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pics! I am anxious for the time Eli gets to sit in Dale's hand (yes, one hand)for a ride in the air as all my kids have...and loved it may I add.
Love you guys, Jen