Monday, May 2, 2011

I Get To!

I GET to post photos of my child as my facebook profile photo. I get to change it often as he grows. I can't tell you how much I have wanted to do that for a long, long time. I wish everyone I know that wants a baby or has lost a baby could get to do that.

Here's a few I posted on facebook of birth through today (click on the image of our doctor and the boy to open the album):



And we were worried about Eli not getting enough to eat. But thanks to my milk coming in, I think we are on the up and up. I think he's peed through 5 outfits today (mostly thanks to running out of the preemie size diapers and going to newborn... and Eli's non-existent butt). It's awesome.

Daddy went to work today (he went to bed at 7pm last night and even woke up to take Eli duty a few times). Daddy is our super hero for sure!

-Heather

6 comments:

Let Love Grow said...

Yayyy!! Yeah! Yeah! What a Delight!!

Nikole said...

Grether, y'all look SOOO happy in those pictures! It just gives me happy tears to see the sheer joy on your faces. We love you guys.

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

:D

Marissa Burt said...

Aw, love seeing Dr. Shipley on there - he delivered two of our little men. Eli is beautiful. So glad to hear the jaundice is going away.

TheSpeights said...

I have waited for this post for so long. Elation, pictures and late night feedings. Praise God!!

You both are fantastic and Eli is so lucky to have you. God has blessed you with this perfect baby boy. I would think Maelee is pretty stoked to have a brother, too. If she is anything like Ella was at almost 13 months, she's clapping and cheering! I am so excited to read about "Eli duty." My cheeks hurt from smiling!

Lauren said...

Peed-in outfits to wash, dry, fold, and put away! Praise God for baby boy laundry! I could not be happier for y'all!

By the way, I bought your baby gift before I saw the post about the Amazon registry list. I've included a gift receipt, so feel free to return/exchange it if you don't need it.