Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fuzzy Wuzzy.


Eli is almost 9 months old and I find myself shocked at how much he has changed in not many days time. He used to be really small. Okay, we all used to be really small. Us humans make some pretty big strides the first years of our lives. I was thinking of his birth, of how great that day was, how reliving to have him be on the outside alive. I don't think I'll ever stop being in awe of that fact.

I saw these jaundice photos when he was three days old and they made me smile. I think it's crazy that I can tell it's Eli, even with his eyes not in the picture, his mouth/nose still have those same features. And the fuzzy hair? Pure cuteness, that's what that is.

Now I am trying something out for uploading videos... so this is a little tester using a video from last week or so. Not the greatest video, but the grandparents will adore it (thanks G & G K for the fun walker, H1 for the outfit!). Eli does a little tumble and Daddy comes to the rescue. He also looks really hefty here. Very sturdy trunk on this kid.

 
-Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love that smile for mama when he hears her voice. So cute. Greg does not sound good though. So glad he is feeling better. Love to ya'll. Mom and Dad K