Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Argyle.

I think we have something with argyle in our family. I'm pretty sure Greg owns at least five argyle sweaters. That's a lot for a guy who didn't even own a sweater until he was 26. And I fully expect Eli will be argyle-clad for many years.


We heart you, classic argyle!

Notice the Yoda chair (just ignore the Clone Wars part). Eli really liked it and looked so cute sitting in it and talking like Yoda (which is the rule of the chair). Too bad we left the chair in MN. Especially because my sister hasn't even seen Star Wars and thus, does not respect it.


Rock Santa Hat, I will. 


Such a cute kid we have. The poor guy got his first cold yesterday. I got one, too, except my coughing is nowhere near as adorable as Eli's. I swear even his coughing is cute! I feel so bad for him (and get a little too worked up), it's really just a small cold. I guess I'm like my dad, such a softie.

I'll post more photos and more Eli-isms soon. For now, I hear a little whimper...

-Heather

1 comment:

Greg said...

What is a pirate's favorite piece of clothing?

-Ahr ... pants