Wednesday, January 18, 2012

No Clip For You.

I was going to post a video for you all to watch of our growing boy talking his sweet "ba, ba, ba" and blowing bubbles. Just imagine how you would have loved that! Sadly, I can't get the video uploader to work.

So all you get is two photos I took of Eli today. One with his daddy when he came home from work (our favorite time of day!) and the other before naptime that shows his two bottom teeth quite well.

My two favorite people on earth! 
Don't worry, you are my third.

Eli Joe!
Eli still prefers to lay down on his back and watch the world go by (you can tell by the nice bald spot he sports on the back of his head) but he does like to sit up and play around with his toys now too. Sitting up makes him seem so old! Eli will also lift himself up on his hands while on his tummy to look around... but still no crawling. I am convinced this is because of his contented personality and not because he loathes tummy time. Regardless, it makes mothering him easier as he's not getting into anything yet!

He really is the sweetest kid. I'm so grateful to have him in our lives.

-Heather

3 comments:

Dori said...

I love the contented grins they have...and the one I know you have taking the picture! I hope the video thing works for you, but I am glad for the pictures. Glad you guys are feeling better too.

Let Love Grow said...

Confession: Eli's pics are on my refrig. I tell everyone he is the most beautiful child ever... and i am not even related. Shhh, don't tell any of my family... though they are super cute too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word I just didn't think that little man could get any cuter and yet these are so adorable! Of course it helps that the daddy was just that cute too! That's the word from this so proud Mama and Grandma.