Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Classic Silver.

It's the little things.

When my friend Rachel said my necklace was on etsy, my very necklace, I smiled but I forgot to look until this morning. What a happy moment! To see my sweet girls name, her birthdate on a site not my own. Oh man, that makes this mama happy.

I didn't know the site I ordered the necklace from over a year ago would use it for advertising. I've worn it most every day since I got it. It's a little worse for the wear on the back, but it has held up well. But the fact that anyone shopping on etsy in this store can see Maelee's name and birthdate...that's just awesome.

-Heather

Have I mentioned how one of the BEST things you can do for a baby loss mom is to get her jewelry with her baby's name on it or birthstone? It really is better than giving flowers, in my opinion.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67195775/baby-keepsake-silver-square-pendant

No comments: