Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wind.

My friend gave me a micro SD card (those things are so small, I have no idea where are old one went). That means I finally got the photos from the last six months off my phone. Because yes, I do not have a fancy pants phone. Here are a couple of my favorites...

Most recently, Eli's face right when the wind hit. Hilarious:
 

The definition of scrunched:

Elephant ears I almost bought (but I restrained):

"I'll just take a little of this burger, Mom. It looks so, so tasty":

Moving walkways at airports = awesome:

I like to look at photos on my phone because it's a quick glance at how Eli has grown and changed in a few short months. I mean, he's getting to be a little boy!

Sadly, our boy got a cold and is all snot and sadness these days. So grateful for our muslin blankets that are his favorite soother (he likes to face plant into his blanket and have it smooshed up into his face) PLUS they absorb snot and tears so, so well. Definitely in my top ten loves for baby. Soft and they wash well. Worth every penny. Ours are here but I think this MN company is wonderful and their blankets are even better... sign up for emails and they will send you offers. Great baby gift.

-Heather

No comments: