Monday, June 11, 2012

12th, 14th, 16th.

This is mad week of birthdays at our home. Well, not so much since our families aren't close by... but if they were, oh man would our bellies hurt from too much cake!

Happy 35th to my big sister (yesterday)... Happy big 3 to our sweetest John John (today)... Happy you-still-look-really-really-good to my mowther-in-law (wednesday)... Happy he's-way-older-than-me 31st to our bro-in-law (friday)... Happy too-far-away 35th to our sister-in-law (sunday)... and rounding it out with my holy-crap-I'm-old 30th in a week.

That leaves the 12th, 14th and 16th open for non-birthday activities. Actually, I'd like to fill those up with family birthdays if I could. I like things to be completed. It just feels good. If you have a birthday on that day and are a single female, I may just arrange a marriage for my bro-in-law. I'm sure he'd appreciate that meddling. Perhaps the Browns (or I daresay us) could try for a kiddo on these days. Hum, I just passed over into extreme type-A. Must stop trying to complete.

Anywho, as Gus Gus would say... "bduh duh duh Happy Burthday!"... such a good movie, right?

-Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our friend Shauna's (maid of honor in our wedding) birthday is June 10th. Does that count? She's single and lives/works in Medora. :) And your he's-still-older-than-you brother-in-law will actually be 31 on Friday. AHHH!! He's so old! :)
- Eli's cool, young, hip Auntie Amy

HLK said...

Whoa, Andrew was born in '81... didn't know. Good thing I didn't send that Happy 30th card! And my sister has the 10th covered, so that won't count. But Medora is close to Dickinson so I suppose we could still meddle:)