Monday, November 11, 2013

WGW.

Last year's Welle Girl Weekend was my first. I had missed the one (or more?) previously because of distance living in SC. Eli and I flew up to MN a year ago and he got spoiled being the only boy and only kid. This year we met in Fargo; my dad dropped Annalee and I there while he took Eli the rest of the way to Bismarck to spend time with Daddy (side note: pretty sure my dad won't be offering to take Eli for a long drive anytime soon!).

When we met last year, we had no idea there would be three more girls added to our fun by this year. Besides Annalee and Alexia, Greg's cousin also had a girl (11 days after Alexia in August). It was so sweet to see them together but it wasn't as, uh, relaxing as it would have been sans babies!

Greg's aunt has a really great camera and it was always handy so I used hers and didn't take any photos with mine. Plus my phone has no room for more photos after I went crazy taking video of Eli dancing (hilarious). So sadly, this pic is all I have from our time. I'll share more if I get any later. 


So glad to have married into this and get to enjoy one Great Grandma who makes us all laugh, my wonderful MIL and SIL and niece, an aunt originally from England whose accent makes everything she says sound amazing, the 5th grader FL cousin who seems way older, an aunt that I'll gladly always get along with, the hip fashionista new mom cousin and her beautiful wild hair baby, the cousin who makes us all happy to know her and the Korean exchange student basically adopted and adored. Thanks for a fun two days!

-Heather

No comments: