Sunday, January 26, 2014

Biz Niz.

I've had a full plate for a long while now. Too many stressful life events for me, thankyouverymuch. And there are definitely things in my life that have gone on the back burner, things I just haven't made a priority. That's okay, I think.

One of those has been selling Norwex, or being an "independent Norwex consultant". You all know by now that I'm like the worst person at selling stuff. I have considered stopping being a consultant but I still really do love most of the products and can't think of cleaning any other way... so I'd like to keep doing it even if just for keeping my discount and in-the-know on products. Though I am certain most all of NoDak is Norwex saturated, unlike South Carolina where I had motivation to share because no one had heard about it. Maybe eventually I'll have parties again, I do have some seriously loyal Norwex customers here (ie, my MIL).

Since I haven't sold much the last six months (read: I moved, broke my foot, had a baby, and homeless-ish), Norwex is telling me I have to sell a certain amount by February 1 to stay active (else they will give me the boot). So if any of you around here need Norwex, please let me know as I'll be doing an order and I can add your items to my order so that you don't have to pay shipping. If any of you not around here want to order for any reason, you can from my web site: heatherkasowski.norwex.biz (I'm thinking of getting rid of my web site since I pay for it, but not quite yet, I just may become really motivated again). Oh and if you are in SC and want to host a party, I know two consultants I can set you up with.

For everyone that orders by February 1, I'll put your name in for a giveaway... I have a bin of Norwex products just begging for a home. I think I'm allowed to do this... if not, I guess they have more cause to give me the boot! Kidding, I really, really like following rules. #sonotarebel #ohdarnyouhashtags


-Heather

I feel a # rant coming on...

1 comment:

Katie said...

ok, so i make my own cleaner (vinegar and water) (and vinegar, water, essential oils, and a tiny bit of blue dawn) that i'm pretty happy with. but what is the advantage of norwex over that type of thing?