Tuesday, January 7, 2014

3 Month Cutie.

I'm getting big!
Finally got this taken today, a few days late. We were traveling Saturday, Sunday was unpacking then big brother got sick (Lippert flu strikes again!), the heat wasn't working well on Monday, big brother was sick again this morning and life has just not settled into our 2014 groove yet. Also, the kids and I haven't left the house since we arrived on Saturday, thanks Mr. Weather. But I made myself promise to do these month-by-month photos for Annalee since I did them for Eli. They are just a little harder to get done now...

Photo Bomb.
Our needy, sick boy. He really wanted my full attention. He also didn't want to put pants on after spilling his Pedialyte all over them and I wasn't going to have that battle. To note: these are the first Luvs he's ever worn. I've always got better deals on the two big brands but so far, these are working great. They get my recommendation for this almost-three boy who is hopefully getting ready for potty training.

On the first (adorable, normal) photo, check out Annalee's toes... she's got this crazy odd space between her big toes and her second. They make little V's all the time. Neither Greg nor my toes look like this or do this so I'm not sure where this feature comes from. But it's unique enough I had to share!

Thanks for the use of your blanket you left here, cousin Alexia!

-Heather

3 comments:

Katie said...

hi there, little 3 month old cupcake! so adorable! i love her sweet toes :) griffin had/has that same V space in his toes!

Let Love Grow said...

Yeah! Love seeing this 3 month old and that almost 3 year old!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I thought that blanket looked familiar! :) I LOVE her cupcake onesie, what cuties you have. Hope Eli is feeling better!
Auntie Amy