Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ball Time.

It's Auntie Amy's birthday on Friday and we want to make her smile. What better way than to have a few funny videos of Eli. Sunday night we broke out a ball and our boy was completely captivated by it. We are talking serious excitement. This was a great treat because usually night time is crabby time for Eli. My guess is he is a morning person like his dad... much to the chagrin of his night-loving mama. 

We find different ways to amuse him to stretch out his happy... usually this involves what we call "naked time." We put down a shabby blanket and let him lay around buck naked. We can usually get twenty minutes of naked calm this way! This evening we were just about to get to naked time when I broke out the ball... thus the reason for diaper-only Eli.

I stuck the camera on the floor as I rolled the ball to him... it's a weird angle and the camera wigs out a few times (I am amazed the camera still works) but you can hear the screaming joy of Eli quite well. The other video is me holding Eli as we make him a human golf club. Oh my, it is quite amusing.


Hope that made your middle-of-the-week day a little happier.

-Heather

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearing all three of your laughs makes this proud auntie very very happy! :) Oh, and thanks for the adorable card. I got it in the mail yesterday. Love you!
- Auntie Amy

Dori said...

Love hearing those squeals of joy! His delight is so full on!

Anonymous said...

I laugh so hard every time I watch this. Thanks for posting. We are counting the days til our visit! G and G K.