Monday, November 28, 2011

Created: Football Onesie.

I saw this adorable onesie pinned from etsy and I couldn't help but make one for Eli. It's brown. It's football. It's wearable for months of Sundays.

Supplies: brown onesie, white felt, fabric glue (because I'm not a sewer), scissors, pen, pattern...

I found an image of a football and copied the laces, made them black and printed it. I put that behind my white felt and overly traced (that means I traced bigger than what I really wanted) the pattern. I then cut it out carefully. It's not perfect but I think it's good to have small variations (at least that's what I tell my perfectionism). 


Then I just glued the "laces" onto the onesie using that sweet fabric glue. I really stuck that sucker on there.


Done! And here's the finished product (Eli wore this on Thanksgiving after he spit up on his other outfit):



Greg and his 'lil football (dreaming of the days when Eli will be big enough to actually play football on Thanksgiving):


Hilarious. Love it.

-Heather

1 comment:

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Eli is chubby enough to really fill out that football onesie. <3 it!