Friday, November 11, 2011

Sneak Peak.


I bought this fancy pants Ralph Lauren outfit years ago on clearance. Maybe in 2005. At Marshall Fields. A store that doesn't even exist anymore. I just loved it and thought it would be the perfect Christmas outfit for a little boy. I assumed I'd give it away as a gift. I guess I was too selfish because I still have it. I don't want to give it all away but this cuteness just needs to be shared:


I really don't think it will fit Eli at Christmastime. It will be too tight by then. But it fits great right now and will be oh-stop-it adorable for our Christmas card photos. I had hoped to take them this weekend or next but now, now our Daddy has a lovely black eye and I'm thinking we should wait a little longer, until it's not so I-got-into-a-bar-fight looking.

I may go a bit over the top with our Christmas card this year but I can't help it. I'm just so darn happy I get to have a baby in our photo. And a really cute one at that.

-Heather

1 comment:

Tengesdal 4 said...

ooooooh, Heather... that was the most delicious tease ever!! I just keep wanting to "scroll up" to see the fabulous little boy that goes with the super cute Christmas shirt! :) Can't wait to see the OVER-THE-TOP card- you aren't the only one who is excited about the baby in your family photo!