Thursday, November 24, 2011

Full of Thanks Indeed.


I'm a big fan of Thanksgiving. It's good to be thankful. We have been given so much. And the fact we get to eat good food on top of that? Seriously awesome.

Of course this year we are overflowing with gratefulness that we have Eli here to celebrate with, to be a part of our family. Thank you, Lord, for this miracle gift, this sweet boy.

We were adopted by our friend's families and joined them for the feast today. Eli wore his "My First Thanksgiving" outfit (yes, that's a Bears logo... thanks Auntie Amy for the cool shirt).


I made Eli do a Thanksgiving craft yesterday. He had a few "I don't want to do this anymore" yelps but mostly he did great (thanks to Dad playing some fun guitar songs to distract). I had great plans to also make turkeys for the grandparents and get them in the mail... but that didn't happen. So this will have to do:



Join with us in having a thankful heart today, and everyday. .

-Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely forgot that I had gotten him that shirt! :) he he What a wonderful surprise. We missed you three yesterday. We did the Kasowski tradition of going around and each person saying what they are thankful for. Family was at the top of everyone's list. And Lili of course chimed in with "I'm thankful for my dad!" Love you three!
- Auntie Amy