Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shoes Not Required.

I don't put shoes on Eli because he doesn't need them yet... and that's one less item I have to put on/take off during the day. But today I was cleaning up his room when I saw the shoes we have on display on the corner of his crib (because baby shoes are cute and these match his room perfect... What? You don't have display shoes?!). I realized they looked about Eli's current foot size. We decided to try them on and found  they are actually too small for his solidly big feet! But I squeezed them in there for a photo just to share with ya'll.


Thanks to my sweet friend Cindy for these awesome decoration shoes! They will go back on the corner of his crib where they fit perfectly.

My boy, his shoes, and his mama this evening.

Today I learned that Eli doesn't take naps in a crib not his own. When did that happen? He does so much better when he's got a good nap in him. Me too! He really has changed much in the last weeks. Grabbing for things, "talking" back, so much more interactive. I hear that this stage is a fun one and I'm wholeheartedly agreeing. But let's be honest, I love all the stages just for the fact I get to be a part. Love.

-Heather

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love baby feet! :) Eli is sooo adorable and I love the pic of the two of you - so sweet! :)