Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hay Bale.

Oh autumn in North Dakota, you are gorgeous. We drove out to our friend's house where they are graciously allowing us to store our stuff while they aren't living there. Thanks Solhjems! And thanks, Thad, for your service to our country. We can't wait for when you get back to American soil and join your wife!

This is what you see from the end of their driveway:

Those are cows speckled on the horizon.
On our way, we stopped and let Eli stand on a hay bale! Oh my does this boy love hay bales! Sorry for bad picture quality but gimpy momma couldn't walk down the ditch for a better shot.

How's it going, bale?

And to be shared is the $3 permit I got so I can drive myself to my doctor's appointments (as long as I don't have to walk too far, I can handle it)! I am 31 with a handicap permit. Oi. I will get on a soap box for a moment to say people that abuse the handicap parking permits are uncool. So uncool.
I have arrived.

-Heather

No comments: