Sunday, September 8, 2013

Capitalcitygreg.

If you'd like to see more of Eli and our lives, and you know what Instagram is, you can follow me. And Greg. Yes, Greg who doesn't have much of an online presence, created an Instagram account: capitalcitygreg. I'm gretherk. As visual people, I enjoy this forum of sharing life. I also find it hilarious that we take photos of, say, our food, share it and consider it entertainment.

Today Greg posted a sweet photo of his dad and Eli; I posted one of my dad pushing Eli on the swing tonight. A pretty sweet grandparents day for Eli to see both grandpas. My dad stopped by on his way through to NW ND. It's been fun to see family more frequently, one of the main reasons for our move and the thing that keeps us happy when we are missing all our awesome SC friends. 

Yesterday we drove the hour fifteen minutes to Dickinson for niece Lilliana's sixth birthday, too. What fun to get to be a part of special days like this. Love this girl!

Added sparkles in a different app 'cause she would like that!
Jump House - two great dads here.
We got to celebrate at a community event my aunt's church was having. But we all just pretended the hoopla was for Lilli:) We also used every seat in the minivan for the drive. Joke all you want but you gotta love that efficiency!

-Heather

No comments: